Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's been a while ....

since I wrote a post to my dear own MBA blog. A lot happened in the last few months ...

1) My visit to Wharton confirmed that this is the place for me ...
2) I spent quite some time writing the scholarship essay, resume etc for Wharton. After having written so many application essays, I guess I could have re-used some of them . However, in my opinion, this is one essay that you wanna write carefully, not just for the money, but because this is your first post admit writeup, you should bring out the best in yourself
3) Loans, loans and more loans - I did quite some research here from the local banks, to find what deals they have for international folks living in this country who have built some credit history. Not many options, but some are quite nice. I will post my findings in a while

In my next post, I am planning to write about my thought process during the past year when I went through the application process...

No comments: