Monday, December 11, 2006

Admits roll in .....

December has poured in with the news of MBA admits. Kudos and congrats to MBABlogger for his first MBA admit. Next week, Wharton and Chicago will release their decision next week on Dec 20 and Dec 21, respectively. Best of all luck to those who are waiting for this decision after months of hard work and sweat.

On the other hand, in the December newsletter, Stanford GSB has mentioned that they have rolled out many interviews so far ... but don't lose hope, they will continue to send invites till early January. Sloan is releasing interview invites as well, but I haven't heard of any invites in the Northwest region. More later .. as I am wrapping up my R2 applications.

4 comments:

Ganja Turtle said...

"Stanford GSB has mentioned that they have rolled out many interviews so far"....and nothings come my way so far ;-( every applicant's nightmare come true!

UniQpath said...

Well. they have also mentioned that interview invitations will sent till early Jan. Keep the hope :-)

MBABlogger said...

Thanks for such special wishes :) Well I had an intreview schedule where I was interviewed on 27th, 28th, 29th and then on 1st Dec and add to that travelling from one location to other.. so there was absolutely no time to blog abt interview exp and by the time I finsihed it I was so damn tired :) But yes I sure wuld after I am done with my last intreview tomorrow.. Good luck to u ..lets hope we both meet at Wharton :)

MBABlogger said...

unless of course u prefer a stan or kellogg :)