Thursday, December 21, 2006

Wharton ! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I am in .... , can't describe what I feel now :-) .I got the call today from Wharton Adcom first thing in the morning 8amish. Can you believe that? It was really nice talking to Wharton adcom person. I then thanked my stars and checked my email. Yes, the status was updated with an admit letter link.

I really want to thank everyone who helped me get so far , from my family, friends, recommenders, people at work, current MBA students and alumni who have given me helpful hints and the blogging community. I also want to do a braindump of my application experience. But I think that will wait till I get back. I am going on vacation starting this weekend and will be back mid-January. Happy Holidays to everyone. Have a safe and joyous NewYear..

8 comments:

Forrest Gump said...

wow, that must feel nice. heartiest congratulations!

MBA Pundit said...

Thats awesome, many congrats and I am sure you are going to party hard.

MBABlogger said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Thats great news..

I got dinged at both Chicaog and Wharton :(

Nat4mba said...

Congratulations! :) This is really great! :)
Happy holidays to you too!

MBABlogger said...

Kellogg loves me !! Thx for the wishes

Iday said...

Congratulation - thought it comes very late :)

Juggler said...

Congratulations!!!!

I know how it feels :D

I also dropped you a line. Are you in India? I just noticed in s2s that you are on vacation. Do let me know if you wanna catch up over phone or something while you are here...

Inblue said...

WOW ! Congratulation..